Saturday, September 1, 2007

Eye am doing well!


Hi everyone!!!!!! It's me, Pierre!! Ah, well I know I look a bit stranger than everyone else, but it is okay because all of my parents at Cats Exclusive say i'm the most handsome! I got my eye surgery last week, and as you can see my right eye is fully stitched up now. Ah man, the first few days I was kept in a cage and I just slept alllllll day. Then by the fourth or fifth day I was let out and I went and gave kisses to everyone! I'm supposed to get my sutures out next week..ah! Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm alive and well!! I really hope I get a home soon...although my parents at Cats Exclusive told me that they will miss me very much...and I will miss them a lot too! But I would LOVE to have someone to watch tv and cuddle with every night, and even a nice kitty to play a lot of my toys with!
It'sa me - Pierre!

5 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Pierre, you are brave and certainly handsome~!!
I am so glad that you can go out side and play now~!!!
I believe you will doing very very good.

Daisy said...

Oh Pierre, you are a very wonderful cat! Do not worry, you look very dashing now that you have had your surgery. I think you are just like a brave Pirate cat!

Tyler said...

Ahhh Pierre, if only she could, my mom would snatch you up in a second. Somebody else gets to be the lucky one to take you home and snuggle with you. My mom almost swooned when she saw your handsome face. She thinks you're so kissable. Every cat at my house hopes you find your forever home very soon. Hugs to you,
Tyler

Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Pierre, great you get your stitches out soon. They itch like crazy, I heard. And you look great, kind of like a brave pirate. Hope you find a furever home really soon!
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Pee Ess. We put the blog on our linkies and the ones at the Cat Blogosphere

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Pierre... you sure are one lucky Pierre to be at Cats Exclusive.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks