Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Anyone want Starbucks?!


Hi! My name is Starry. *Purr* I've only been here at Cats Exclusive only for almost a week, and i've improved so much! Well lets see... I use to live near a coffee redolent cafe shop called Starbucks. I was very, very scared...I mean I had no mommy or sisters or brothers! Then one day this nice person started approaching me...I was so scared that I hissed at 'em! As soon as I knew, I was taken into this place and they gave me a really nice, shiny bowl of FRESH water!!! oh man...you can't get that at Starbucks!!! Then I got a nice plastic bowl with cats on it full of cat food! I also got a comfy bed (i'm sitting on it in my picture above!) and a fresh box of cat litter. I then realize that the people here are very nice and I love it when they pet me! I remember at first I didn't like to be pet but that is all I want now!!! I was first named "Bucky" because I was assumed that I was a boy...HEY I don't look that much like a man-cat! But I love my new name Starry and my temporary home right now. I really can't wait until more people come and visit me!!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Starry, I think you are beautiful! I love your pink nose. My Mommie told me that you are very friendly and sweet, and when she pets you, you purr and knead your paws. I am crossing my paws for you to get a forever home soon.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh starry you are gorgeous!!! I am so happy you have a nice place to stay!! xx

sammawow said...

What a pretty kitty you are, Starry. We hope you get to go to your forever home very soon!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hello Starry! You are very beautiful. I hope you find a wonderful Forever Home.

Tyler said...

Starry, you are beautiful! Your nose is very pink and cute. I hope you find your forever home today.

Lux said...

What a pretty face you have, Starry!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks