Monday, September 10, 2007

Whisker-Lickins!


Hey everyone! I am Celeste! I know I look like a goofball in the picture above, but I was having so much fun with the new leopard-feather toy! Anyways, I was recently moved up to the front cage with a bunch of other cats! The picture below is me playing with Turtle and Costello. I have been at Cats Exclusive for about a month and a half now. OH!! And I love to play with toys! My favorite is the leopard-feather toy and stuff mouse!

Although I like it here because I get the coolest toys, I would really love to have a home with nice parents who can give me a bunch of kisses and... TOYS!! I also wouldn't mind sharing my toys with other cat-mates!


P.S. Everyone at Cats Exclusive(including the cats and myself!) told me to tell everyone who reads our blog a big thank you! We love comments and appreciate that there are people who listen and support us!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hi pretty Celeste. Guess what? I can see your tongue!! You sure are a playful little girl. I am glad you got to go in the front cage with all the big kittens.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks