Monday, September 8, 2008

Indignities (by Queeny)

Q*U*E*E*N*Y

I am Queeny, and I must say...this is the most undignified I have ever looked! And that "Magic Coat" shampoo is doing nothing wonderful for my hair. You might be thinking this looks like one of those massages about which you humans always obsess, but I am not so lucky. As you can see, that lady gave me an UNREQUESTED facelift. I mean, for goodness sake, where did my ear go? But! As my name suggests, I am a Queen, and I too shall bare these degrading situations with my crown held high.

However, I need a castle of my own...well, a castle of my and my sister's own. We have ruled as twins, and, even though we're both declawed, our 7 year reign has proven quite impressive. We rule by love, not fear. Maybe a kingdom of our own will ensure these indignities never happen again.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks