Monday, August 20, 2007

Hi Everybody!

My name is Joey. Since I am a big Mancat (see my big whisker humps?), it is only right that I be the first to post here. This blog is for all of us shelter cats at Cats Exclusive, while we are in the shelter waiting for our forever homes, and after we have been adopted. Because we have lots of stories to tell!

Shelter cats are just like other cats, except we do not have a forever home yet. We like to play, eat delicious Stinky Goodness and treats, get brushed, and mostly, just be loved. I hope you will check out the wonderful cats here! Let me start by telling you a little about me.

I was born in February of 2003. This means I am 4 1/2 years old. I have been at Cats Exclusive since December 2006. I sure hope I have my very own home before next Christmas. I am a big boy, but I am a little bit shy. I like to be brushed and petted, and I will roll over so you can pet my tummy. Do you think I could be the Mancat for you?

3 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Joey, paws crossed you get a forever home really soon. You look to lovely not to have a good home and I wish you could come and live with us in Wimbeldon UK. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Hello there, ya big handsome Mancat... as a formerly homeless cat myself, I understand how much you want a forever home. I'll have my human link to Cats Exclusive and I hope it'll help you get your own fulltime tummy-rubber soon...

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I love Joey; he's such a sweet cat... I really hope he gets adopted!!! :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks