Thursday, October 2, 2008

Get My Belly!


I love when people rub my belly! Oh! By the way, they call me Mary, but my friends at Cats Exclusive poke fun at me, singing "Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary." I can't image why they'd say that! I'm the sweetest little thing. I am always massaging the air with my little paws and purring until my body shakes. But I have to admit that sometimes I wake up and don't know where I am. I mean, I know I'm a little ditzy, but it's sort of scary the way everything goes black and then comes back again. I've heard weird words about it, including "seezzer" and something that sounds like "feenuhbarbibol." They tell me it just means I'm "special." I don't feel specialer than other cats. I just play until I'm tired and sometimes things are a little fuzzy. I am waiting for a family that can take care of me. I just need some food, water, toys, and gooey, gross medicine twice a day! Oh! And I need love. I'm just waiting...but till then, I roll over so everyone can get my belly!

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks