Thursday, July 17, 2008

Breaking News: Alien Cats Invade CEI

...BREAKING NEWS...

That's me to the left, Peeps, and I do just that. I watch everything going on around here, never spilling the catnip on what’s really going on. As you know, Cats Exclusive specializes in finding adoptable cats furrever homes with loving humans. But it wasn’t until recently that I realized their dark secret! They’re selling Alien Cats! I swear! You don’t believe me? See for yourself. I caught these guys on camera. Weirdo animals...


Their heads and eyes are too big! Their bodies are too small! This is like something out of a science fiction movie. I can’t imagine how it is they weaseled their ways into my adoption center. But by all means, if you can bring yourself to adopt one of these obviously extraterrestrial cats, please do. I don’t discriminate. Even cats from other planets need furrever homes.













1 comment:

Brownie said...

Hi there!
They are not aliens, just too cute for their bodies! ;)

Visit my blog:
http://browniehamster.blogspot.com

I have linked yours

PS: I wish I can be there to adopt some cute kitties ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks